MUCWFAC Archives

February 2007

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kevin M.Byrnes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 07:21:38 -0600
To:Kelly Ham

COLD CHAIN MANAGEMENT ST0CK
Symbo1: TFZP
Price: .10

LOOK AT THE CHART READ THE NEWS
DO YOU KNOW THIS INDUSTRY?
DUE FOR A B0UNCE?
WATCH IT TUESDAY
______________
Information herein may contain forward looking statements within
the meaning of Secti0n 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Secti0n 21B of
the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that invo1ve discussions with respect to
projections of future events. Don't rely on them. This company doesn't report.
Past performance isn't indicative of future results. We received 300,000 free
trading shares and $1,000 from a third party, not an officer, director
or affi1iate. We have sold 186,000 shares and purchased 16,000 shares in the market
at .12. We intend to sell all 130,000 shares we have left now, which could cause the
stock to go down. This company has: no revenue in its most recent quarter, nomina1 cash,an accumu1ated deficit and a reliance on 1oans from re1ated parties. It is not a revenue producing company. These factors raise  doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern. This is high risk st0ck. This report shall not be taken as investment advice or so1icitation. Read the company's information statement now.
DEMANDTEC EMAIL NOTICE:

NOTICE: This email transmission and all attached files contain information intended for the designated individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete the original message without making any copies.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this email and all attachments are free from viruses, we accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or its attachments.

From:MISS SARAH KNOX