MUCWFAC Archives

June 2006

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Winston Fuentes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:28:34 +0800
The trading success you dream about is closer than you think. Learn a few valuable tips, and you’re on the top!

Get C T X E . P K First Thing Today
This Is Going To Explode!

C T X E . P K - C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p
Global score: Excellent|
Mean Recommendation: Storng Byu|
Investor Action:Buy Fsat|
Current Price: $0.51 Get it Now!

Beofre we satrt wtih the proifle of C T X E . P K we wolud lkie to mention
sometihng vrey impotrant: Three is a Big PR Campagin startnig tihs week .
nd it wlil go all week so it wuold be bset to get in Nwo.

Company Profile:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r poratoin is an independnet, maanged riks, oil and gas expolration, develpoment, and produtcion compnay headquaretred in San Antnoio, Txeas.

Recent News:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p. (C T X E . P K - Nwes) anonunced taht the sesimic cerws hvae been mboilized and the 40 miels of seisimc wrok has comemnced on the Big Cnayon Porspect taregting the esatern Val Vrede Baisn. The cerw statred oeprations on Friady Jnue 2 2060. Tehy hvae been movnig oevr the terrain better tahn expecetd and the frist of trhee lnies sholud be comlpeted by weeks edn. Dtaa tehn wlil be snet off for proecssing taknig 3 to 4 weesk. The eatsern Val Vedre Baisn is viweed by idnustry epxerts as perahps one of the Loewr 4'8s msot under-exlpored, proevn gas provnices.

Tarce Muarin, Presiednt of C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p., sttaed, "hTe Val Vrede Bsain ofefrs a siginficant, under-explroed natrual gas resoruce opportnuity for new and eemrging layesr. The seimsic dtaa avaialble crurently becmoes a disticnt copmetitive avdantage to evlauate waht has not been seen befoer. Three are at lesat a doezn atcive plyaers in the bsain now and an unknwon nubmer of additional palyers lkiely awaitnig smoe incnetive or oppprtuntiy to gian a competiitve advnatage, and we beleive taht our geohpysical expetrs at Proivdence Technoolgies hvae the caapbility and expetrise to proivde us taht advanatge. Needless-tos-ay, we are anixously looikng forawrd to the onoging seisimc dtaa repotrs oevr the nxet sevreal week.s"

For more information, refer to the entire news for the company announced on June 6.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E . P K Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act...
And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E . P K.

What flares up fast, extinguishes soon Fools seldom differ  A child is a person who can dismantle in 5 minutes the toy it took you 5 hours to put together.
Two wrongs may not make a right but three rights make a left A Small Spark Makes a Great Fire.
Wise children have short years Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird. He who works his land will have abundant food, but the one who chases fantasies will have his fill of poverty Every picture tells a story

The last drop makes the cup run over Smooth runs the water where the brook is deep