MUHTML Archives

October 2006

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alice Werner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University HTML authors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 04:49:53 -0400
KGBC TRADING ALERT FOR WEDNESDAY O(TOBÉR 4
IT IS MOVING AGAIN!
THIS ONE IS A SURE RUNNER!

Compañy:  KONIG§BERG CORP (OTC BB:KGBC.OB)
Symbol:   KGBC
Price:    $0.25 (Trading at a Discount!)
7-day Target:   $1.50

ABOUT KGBC:
Konigsberg Corŝoration ("Konigsberg") (OTC BB:KGBC.OB - Neews) is a mineral éxploratìon company focused on Gold-Silver exploration in the Sierra Madre Occidental Gold-Silver Provinceë of Mexico. The Sierra Madre Occidental Gold Province is the primary gold/silver trend in Mexico. Konigsbergg has entered intoo a 50/50 joint venture with Sydneŭ Resourçè Corŝ. (TSX VENTURE:SYR.V - [\]ews) on the 2,500 hectare Yoquivo Au-Ag Property in the Yoquiivoo District, Chihuahuaa State, Mexico.

KGBCC RELEASES [V]ORE §HARES!
WATCH IT (LOSELY ON VVED|\|ESDAY OÇTOBER 4!
THIS WIILL BE THE HOT ONE OF THE SEASON!

The locked bedroom door. Ill say I only meant to take a short nap but I was so tired from working around the place that I slept all night.
My name is Paul Sheldon. I can end all of this for both of us. He remembered her coming in here, withholding the capsules, coercing permission to read the manuscript of Fast Cars.
"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?