MUHTML Archives

March 2007

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Carole Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University HTML authors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:49:47 -0540
Can generic drugs be cheap? Sure, but only if they come from Canada. CanadianPharmacy offers you to save large without having to put your health in danger.

Purchase your meds from CanadianPharmacy and save large with our weekly specials and discount offers. Our prices and quality are the best on the Web.
http://sdss.hk

Licensed medications. Confidential and Secure purchase. Instant shipping. Lowest prices you can find anywhere.