MUHTML Archives

August 1997

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Dean E. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University HTML <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 07:44:45 -0400
I'm guessing we're still supposed to be looking at web page design tools
(have we actually started yet?  This isn't cross-platform and it's from the
dreaded MS, but I figured someone might be interested.

--

Thanks,

Dean Harris
MCIS
137 Hoyt
529-5351

Random Quote:
I want to know God's thoughts,..... the rest are details.
- Albert Einstein