MUHTML Archives

August 2007

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Marietta Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:16:52 -0200
All of us have the right to a personal life & personal information confidentiality.
Yet it comes to be more and more difficult to secure this right.
Especially it's aggravated while I-net surfing.
Officials of certain EU states and as well as North and South America
accepted the regulations obliging the I-net providers
to watch their customers and retain the information concerning
when and what this exact web surfer visited on the World Wide Web,
what website she/he clicked on, what contents she/he skipped through,
what intelligence he/she uploaded or obtained.
So then, we see this as a corruption of right to a private life.

How can we stop this?
It is exceedingly easy to do. We advise you avail yourself of our VPN service!
VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a regular encrypted connexion between your PC
and VPN server build upon data transmission by means of encrypted GRE packages.
Encryption’s made by the most up to date reliable algorithm MPPE 128bit stateful.

Why do you need to make use of particularly our offer?
There're some remarkable reasons to do it:
* Our VPN servers are linked to the rapid I-net channels (100 Mb/s)! Owing to this,
  while making use of our service, you will not pay attention to
  some slow-down of the I-net connexion.
* Our prices are highly winning!
  Just only $ 14.95 for 3 GB of data traffic and just only $ 39.95 for 10 GB data traffic.
* This is not intricate at all to adjust and make profit of our VPN service!
  Click two times in order to do it. Try it up & make sure for yourself!

Defend the private life of yours!
http://revolbest.com/