MUHTML Archives

November 2006

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kristina Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University HTML authors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 15:30:17 +0240
caprice and instability, and the other to its derision for disappointed hopes, and involving them both in<BR>"they arise chiefly from what is passing at the time, and though i sometimes amuse myself with<BR>compare our different opinions."<BR>"true; and nobody can ever be introduced in a ball-room. well, colonel fitzwilliam, what do i<BR>"i beg you would not put it into lizzy's head to be vexed by his ill-treatment, for he is such a<BR>"on the evening before my going to london," said he, "i made a confession to him, which i<BR>"the country," said darcy, "can in general supply but a few subjects for such a study. in a<BR>"but what," said she, after a pause, "can have been his motive? what can have induced him to<BR>easy distance."<BR>"lady catherine, i have nothing further to say. you know my sentiments."<BR>"all! what, all five out at once? very odd! and you only the second. the younger ones out<BR>and was soon out of sight.<BR>derbyshire, and therefore felt for the awkwardn!
 ess which must attend her sister, in seeing him almost<BR>disappointed, and angry with herself for being so.<BR>daughters, as jane's marrying so greatly must throw them in the way of other rich men; and lastly, it<BR>apology for troubling him also with lizzy. mr. bingley was unaffectedly civil in his answer, and<BR>"that is to say, you had given your permission. i guessed as much." and though he exclaimed at<BR>"what a charming amusement for young people this is, mr. darcy! there is nothing like dancing<BR>"la! my dear," said maria, quite shocked at the mistake, "it is not lady catherine. the old lady<BR>always the way with him," she added. "whatever can give his sister any pleasure is sure to be done in a<BR>called on business.<BR>"i think i have understood that mr. bingley has not much idea of ever returning to netherfield<BR>alarmed though your sister does  play so well. there is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to<BR>did she endeavour to prevent such a proof !
 of complaisance, but in vain; mary would not understand<BR>depend upon
 it, you will speedily receive from me a letter of thanks for this, and for every other mark<BR>