MUHTML Archives

November 2006

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susanne Dunbar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University HTML authors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 15:51:59 +0180
"she is so fond of mrs. forster," said she, "it will be quite shocking to send her away! and there<BR>drawing-room were larger; but ashworth is too far off! i could not bear to have her ten miles from me;<BR>×shire will not be affected by his being in the neighbourhood."<BR>"except," thought elizabeth, "when she goes to ramsgate."<BR>"and your  defect is to hate everybody."<BR>acquainted with her must be the work of her brother, and, without looking farther, it was satisfactory; it<BR>elizabeth's misery increased, at such unnecessary, such officious attention! were the same fair<BR>against the grain; and i really believe your letter this morning gave him great pleasure, because it<BR>"do you suppose them to be in london?"<BR>began to reappear at longbourn. everything wore a happier aspect. the families who had been in town<BR>enjoyment out of doors. her favourite walk, and where she frequently went while the others were<BR>a charming prospect over the gravel walk. i do not k!
 now a place in the country that is equal to<BR>crushing it. steady to his purpose, he scarcely spoke ten words to her through the whole of saturday,<BR>already heard. give me further particulars. what did colonel forster say? had they no apprehension of<BR>"if you were to give me forty such men, i never could be so happy as you. till i have your<BR>agreeable; but elizabeth, less clear-sighted perhaps in this case than in charlotte's, did not quarrel with<BR>be angry."<BR>disappointed, and angry with herself for being so.<BR>"well, and so we breakfasted at ten as usual; i thought it would never be over; for, by the bye,<BR>elizabeth disdained the appearance of noticing this civil reflection, but its meaning did not<BR>