MUHTML Archives

June 2004

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Marilyn Gary <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University HTML authors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:44:56 +0200
>The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence
>All is for the best in the best of the possible worlds
>Dont teach your grandmother to suck eggs

How are u ?
Tell me why you must p'ay mo're than software costs ? ;-(
You realy looking for not expensive high-quality popular software?
I think that we might have just what you need. We give you 80% d1sc0unt
price on all popular products we have!
http://threonine.dutyfreesoft.info/
Sa,ve your money for your family and for you health. :)