MUHTML Archives

September 2007

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ralph Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University HTML authors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:35:05 +0100
Hit Watches&Jewelry pretty often but think you can’t afford a luxury watch?
With our budget replica timepieces there will be no need to save up!
Plus, you will be really surprised to see how qualitative our watches are!
You will be dazzled when you see our huge list of available brands and models!
Visit our e-shop right now – bet you’re gonna like the things we offer here!
http://abriwii.com