MUHTML Archives

August 2005

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University HTML authors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:00:13 -0500
Penis enhancement system that works for countless men worldwide.
http://www.borabors.com/pt/?9&sidecar

It is never too late to give up our prejudices.
If you haven't forgiven yourself something, how can you forgive others?
Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.
A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.
Our national flower is the concrete cloverleaf.