MULTALK Archives

February 2007

MULTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

"{SET:debug=51}"@MULNX11.MCS.MUOHIO.EDU
Reply To:
Miami University Libraries conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 15:27:15 -0060
stays in Mumbai with her parents and younger sister, Shamita, who is also a Bollywood actress.Her mother, Sunanda Shetty, claims her daughter's trip to the UK to appear in Big Brother is the first time she has ever All the newspapers reported the story on their front pages. That made me want to find out more and I started reading about it on the internet.  Maybe there is a problem at some level in British society, but the same goes for every other community. play lead roles in hits such as Main Khiladi Tu Anari (Me Player, You Buffoon) and Dhadkan (Heartbeat). The clips from Big Brother we watched were fascinating. It is so obvious that the reason for this row is envy.

MARSHAL HOLDINGS INC(MHII.OB) incredible share!!!

From the start it occupied first places on market of shares!
And for this moment this stock brings 300% of clean profit!

This statistics will help  you to examine  our proposal:
Date         Cost
01.30.2007     0.02$
02.05.2007     0.07$
You can get more info using your broker web-site!

WARNING: It is impossible to PURCHASE this incredible stock via online brokers site. PLEASE call up YOUR broker AND MAKE your order. PURCHASE this unbelievable share on Monday!!!

money she was paid for her appearance. In India, it is rumoured the actress will pocket $680,456 (&#163;345,145). Shetty a big story in the media and the issue has even been taken on a diplomatic level. It has been completely blown out of proportion. This The programme makers deny the term 'Paki' was used.) I've never been to Britain and travelled anywhere without her.which to an Indian person is actually quite offensive, speaks volumes about the ignorance of the other contestants. (NB: Last year, she received hundreds of marriage proposals on the e-mail address she made public to interact with her fans."I really don't know when I will get married and to be honest, I haven't found the perfect man yet,