MUMME Archives

April 1999

MUMME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Randy Eilering <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Marketing Enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:42:55 EDT
Mike-

If you are going to say stuff like this, do not send it on a listserv.  I did
not appreciate getting this and I think it is totally unprofessional and
inappropriate for what MME is trying to accomplish.  I am sure your division
would not appreciate this poor representation.

Randy Eilering

In a message dated 4/21/99 5:15:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,