MUMME Archives

March 2000

MUMME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Erin Crotty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Marketing Enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:46:40 -0800
Hi everyone!
  This is kind of a random email, but I used to be in
MME and am still on the listserve for some reason...
Anyway, I have a grey large sweatshirt with MME Miami
Marketing Enterprises embroidered on the top left
corner in navy blue.  It's really nice and I've only
worn it once ever.  I was wondering if anyone would
like to buy it from me... I paid $30, but you can have
it for $15.  Maybe even a divisional president would
want to buy it and give it away as an incentive.  So
if anyone is interested... send me an email or call me
at 664-8823.  Have a good day!
Erin Crotty