MUMME Archives

March 2000

MUMME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mark Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Marketing Enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:17:20 -0800
wheres my 25.00 refund????

tammy

--

FREE serious Money.... YOU WILL REMEMBER ME FOR THIS
http://www.f4ebony.com/zzfreezone.htm
WE SUBMIT 4 U with this ad you get ECONOMY PRICES...
http://www.f4ebony.com/submit.htm
Get Your Classified Ad in 5,000,000 emails EVERY DAY for FREE!
http://www.smallbizffa.net/ffa.pl?4195
Want to get Paid to submit ads..Our members sure do
JOIN SAFE LIST::  mailto:[log in to unmask]
DEMO NOW READY FOR DOWNLOAD for NEW Auto-classified Ad Submitter
Saves you Hours and increases your sales, self updates, Memory
SPECIAL SALE EXTENDED Save $99.99
 http://www.f4ebony.com/adsubmitter.htm
Find out anything about anyone with Net Detective!
http://www.f4ebony.com/netdetective.htm
This is AMAZING
ADULTS Goes MLM
mailto:[log in to unmask]