MUMME Archives

November 2000

MUMME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rachel Hronek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Marketing Enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:06:20 -0500
Attention Members!

I am pleased to announce that Clifford Bailey will be speaking to us on
Tuesday evening.  He is the President of Techsoft Systems and author of a
new book called The Pyramid of Success.  He will be focusing on leadership,
character, and vision- a perfect transition to our officer nominations.  He
is an upstanding member of the Cincinnati community and it is our pleasure
to welcome him to Miami.  Please make sure you are at the meeting!  We want
to impress him with our support!
 When :   Tuesday, Nov. 7  6-7pm
Where: 1 Upham
Why:  Because you all love ALL MME meetings and you want to be better
leaders, and voice your opinion in our officer nominations.

If you have scheduling conflicts, please tell your divisional presidents as
soon as possible.  Remember the attendance policy and that what you put into
this organization you will get out of it.  Make the most of the
opportunities you have afforded to you here at Miami, especially through
MME.

Sincerely,
Rachel Hronek, CEO Miami Marketing Enterprises