MUMODEMS Archives

August 1996

MUMODEMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami's Modems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 13:47:30 EST
I am using Netscape as browser and it worked all right before Monday evening
(8/11). After loging in to the MUNET, I started Netscape. The homepage (I use
Miami University as home) did not show up as usual. A message appeared:
"Netscape is unable to locate the server, The server does not have a DNS entry.
Check the server name in the location (URL) and try again." I tried the other
servers the same message always appear. I have checked my win95 dialup setup
and everything remained unchanged. I think the problem is at my side. Any help
is appreciated.

Yihao Duan