MUMODEMS Archives

November 1996

MUMODEMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami's Modems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 20:48:54 -0500
I've been sucessfully dialing in through PPP since summer.  But, for more than
a week now, I haven't been able to at all.  I've tried everything.  Terminal
window, etc...  No luck!  Actually, I can always log on via the Terminal
window, BUT no apps work!  There's always some crazy error.  What can I do?  I
know others have had similar problems.
What exactly should my Flow Control and TCP/IP settings be anyway.  I'm not
using the MUnet software...it always worked before, so I never worried about
it.

I'm on a Mac PPC, using FreePPP (latest), and Open Transport 1.1 (think
upgrading OT would help?).

Thanks for any help/suggestions,
hal data switch user :(
-Andy