MUMODEMS Archives

August 1996

MUMODEMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Thole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami's Modems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 15:50:47 -0400
The Authentication process restarted yesterday at 3:00pm and failed to find
the Student container on the Novell NDS.  From that point forward all ID's
in that container were denied access.  I'll ask Boyd -hey boyd- if he knows
the cause of this.  I restarted it again and all seem well now.

Sorry for the trouble,
Steve Thole
MCIS
Client Services/Networking