MUMODEMS Archives

August 1996

MUMODEMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Aaron Abbott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami's Modems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 11:37:59 -0500
Hi all,
I am a graduate student who was connecting to the PPP connection for the past t
hree days but now I am not getting in again. It is once again telling me to che
ck my password and try again. I am using the mmddssss password. I recall that t
here was some problems with the graduate students connecting...is this still a
problem? Also, I just wanted to say thank you to the computer staff for all the
help and work they have put into making our connections possible! We
appreciate the effort!