MUSH Archives

August 2000

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Patsy Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:57:39 -0400
We have computer stations 1 - 8 in 47 BACHELOR.  Please let me know what
stations you are using that need to stay as is.

We are hopefully getting 2 or more NEWER PC's to put into the comptuer lab
and I would like to know what stations we CAN'T SWAP OUT becuase you are
using them.

For your information, we are also getting an HP 3 printer (given to us).  I
thought maybe it would be good to put into 47 BAC which would then be more
accessible than the printer was in 8 BAC for the GA's and those using the
lab in 47 BAC.

Please let me know what you think.
Thanks, Patsy

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly.

Patsy Newton
Department of Speech Pathology & Audiology
2 Bachelor Hall
Phone 9-2500, Fax 9-2502