MUSH Archives

November 1997

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeff Alt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 22:22:47 EST
Kristen, Thanks for your support.  I hope the pizza drive goaes well.  Addition
ally, I will be announcing in class this week that if anyone is interested in h
elping me raise funds I have sponsor sheets printed up.  I will also be passing
 a sponsor sheet around to all graduate students and faculty interested in givi
ng a financial donation.  Every dime helps.  Thanks to April Allen for her cont
ribution.  Jeff