MUSH Archives

November 1997

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 14:14:26 EST
Missy, I think this is a good idea too.  Anytime during the day is great with m
e just remeber the Aphasia class & any other day classes.  If we must do nights
, it will have to be around Research, Aud. Diag (Tues night) & Speech Science.
Not weekends if possible, because we all have previouslly established plans.
Yes, it is a much needed meeting.