MUSH Archives

June 2000

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
robin alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 21:41:22 -0400
This Bulletin may be of interest to Speech-LanguagePathologists and others!

*****http://SPEECH-LANGUAGEPATH0LOGIST.ORG UPDATE!!!!!!*****

http://Speech-LanguagePathologist.org added new and exciting features!!!

We are excited to announce our new CEU Course and Product pages!
CEU Courses are posted by both subject and location to enhance your search
for the desired course.  Products are posted by subject and can be viewed
with pictures. Detailed summaries of the product or course are contained in
each ad, along with contact information.  These new  pages can be seen in
addition to our enhanced free job classifieds  and our free web-based
email([log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], or [log in to unmask]), and our
resource links.
Communicate with SLPs nationwide and around the world on our Forum  message
board and in our chatroom.  Check our message board and  calendar for
scheduled chats.  Join us for our weekly Corporate SLP  Chat on Tuesdays at
9:00pm EST or for a special chat on Alternative  Career Choices this
Thursday, June 29th at 9:00pm EST. Katie Schwartz, author and presenter,
will lead Thursday's chat.  Come prepared with  questions.
Visit us at http://www.speech-languagepathologist.org and take advantage of
our free resources for SLPs!

Best Regards,

Robin Susser, MS, CCC/SLP
http://www.speech-languagepathologist.org
http://www.speechtherapist.net

Please share this note with your SLP friends and co-workers!

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com