MUTALK Archives

March 1997

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
J Geoff Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 23:46:15 -0500
This is one of several immature, rude and disrespectful email messages sent
to me and members of my mailing list from one of your students...  I assume
there is a policy about this, and that appropriate action will be taken.

>Date:         Thu, 06 Mar 97 22:08:19 EST
>From: DOUG PANFALONE <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: A general message to list members...
>To: J Geoff Malta <[log in to unmask]>
>
>what a pussy mother fucker. I hope you are not rwallly Italian becuase you act
>like an Irish Pussy!!!!!!!!!

J Geoff Malta
POB 1596, Toms River, NJ 08754-1596
125 Park Ave, 21st Floor, NY, NY 10017

http://www.JGeoff.com/

* The Godfather Trilogy
* The Official Mario Puzo Library
* Scarface: Make Way for The Bad Guy
...and more!

THE PADRINO MAILING LIST (for Godfather fans):