MUTALK Archives

November 2005

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gideon Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:44:05 -0500
Impress with your new Rolex
http://vary.gjga.com/watch/as/

To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself.
Only the shallow know themselves.
Theories are always very thin and insubstantial, experience only is tangible.
I'm out of ammunition on this.
Courage in danger is half the battle.
If we don't succeed we run the risk of failure.
I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.