NCSABB Archives

October 2005

NCSABB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Juliet Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
North Central Sociological Association (NCSA) Bulletin Board
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 13:18:05 -0400
only Swiss Rolex please.
http://questioning.xenl.com/re/lib/

IMPUNITY, n. Wealth.
Nobody said it was going to be easy, and nobody was right.
Jealousy is all the fun you think they had.

We can never tell what is in store for us.
Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.

Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess.
RATTLESNAKE, n. Our prostrate brother, _Homo ventrambulans_.
Fine words! I wonder where you stole them.
A life of pleasure makes even the strongest mind frivolous at last.