NCSABB Archives

November 2006

NCSABB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

North Central Sociological Association (NCSA) Bulletin Board
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 19:17:54 -0500
New
 Act while others wait! Increase your confidence to enormous levels! Are you prepared to see and feel the inches that weren't there weeks before?
 By adding inches you are adding appeal, confidence and hype about you among women. Get ready to be stopped by women in the street. Your entire image will emanate increased size! Come on in: http://bigrt.com/y/xl2/

Just imagine how wonderful your life would become with a bigger size and increased duration.

 Its only rock n roll but I like it A quarrelsome wife is like a constant dripping on a rainy day. United we stand, divided we fall  Money makes the world go around