OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2017

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2017 03:22:14 +0000
Checked out a couple spots this morning with Sarah Lucas.

Carrillon Park and Vets on the Great Miami River did not have a huge diversity. Couple Hooded Mergs and some ringers.

Went to Eastwood and Checked out the continuing Red-throated Loon found by Eric E. the day before.  The loon was easily spotted and continued through the whole day. Other birds of note were Bald Eagle, Common Loons and some Bonapartes Gulls.

Huffman Lake in Greene Co. did not have much to note.

We also checked out the gravel pits on Osborne Road in Clark Co. not much there except a Mocking bird and Kestrel.  No ducks or geese yet.

Tomorrow I plan on hitting some other areas of interest more west of town. Hoping diversity pics up. Us southerners are waiting for that lake to freeze up.

V/r

Jeremy Dominguez

Greene Co. Ohio