OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2021

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2021 21:54:12 -0400
Andrew and I chased this afternoon. No success. I will try again Monday or
tues. maybe. I was hoping for some advice on best timing? We scanned
every corm as well as possible. When we left, Corms were still arriving.
And leaving! Thanks in advance.

We hit an area of the Darby Metro Park later. Oh wow! The numbers of
birds in that area is impressive! I like numbers! Another reason to go back,
exploring this series of hot spots more.

Nothing much to report on the big year front. My big misses so far still
being LT Duck, Ross's Goose, RB Nuthatch, and Purple finch!

Spring Peepers were calling at Darby Creek. Didn't feel like spring
with that cold wind to me though!

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini