OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2023

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bruce Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bruce Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2023 07:56:08 -0400
I visited this area June 16-June 18 Activity increased over the 3 days I am seeing more young

Young
Warblers
Kentucky
Hooded- male and female
Pine
Black-and-white female foraging with mom
Acadian Flycatcher
Carolina Wren
White-eyed Vireo
Blue- gray Gnatcatcher
Red- bellied Woodpecker-young male foraging with dad

Birds eating Caterpillars
Warblers
American Redstart-female
Hooded- fly
Prairie
Black-and-white female- she has one caterpillar in beak and looking for another
Parula
Vireos
Red-eyed
Yellow-throated