OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2018

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Patty McKelvey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patty McKelvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2018 14:42:17 +0000
From Jen B.’s Birding Ohio Facebook post, this morning:

“Just found GREAT CORMORANT on the outer breakwall off of Wendy Park. This is the THIRD YEAR this individual has returned. Unreal. Bird roosting on second level of breakwall at 10:24, east of the main lighthouse. When it is tucked, look for partial view of the flank patch, silver gloss to face and round top knot on head. Scope needed.”

Patty McKelvey

Sent from my iPhone

Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest.