OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2022

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2022 19:48:29 -0400
Any advice for here is appreciated. I keep striking out
At Cleveland lakefront preserve for Saw whet
Owl. Please respond privately. Thank you.
I will be there Sunday morning before heading back home to Cin. A long drive!
I finally had a chance to come up here again.
Got 2 new counties on the map - Carroll and
Columbiana. Success with the Evening
Grosbeaks that Brian Tinker found. And they
Stuck around…. I am amazed! They did fly
And I don’t believe seen again this late
Afternoon. You know winter finches! They roam! This was the red lock north area of
Cuyahoga valley. Please check Brians Ohio
Chase birds Facebook post. Or my ebird report for more exact locations.

Ohio bird for me! Now to work on SW Ohio.

Not enough time to chase the Ottawa
Hudsonian. Next year!

Good birding in this warm weather. It was so
Pleasant out the wind didn’t even bother me!

Sent from my iPhone