OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2021

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2021 09:55:21 -0400
Greetings

My wife and I will be driving across the country from Arlington VA to Seattle at the end of April.

We have planned a stop near Chillicothe to see the Native American mounds in the area. (Hopewell National Historical Park?)

Since we are also avid birders, we'd be interested in any recommendations in or around that area for spring migrants. We've read about the Scioto trail which seems to be close by.

Thanks in advance.

John Belz
Arlington, VA