OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2022

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2022 18:53:12 -0500
I thought a better chance for the Prairie Falcon with some snow
on the fields. No.....   In fact very slow, but the Harrier - Merlin
interactions were fun to watch! I do believe the Merlin won.
Assuming the Harrier cared!

Tomorrow I will have another half day for birding. I will try for
a county bird or 2 down here in my SW Ohio region. No,
Greene is not one of my original 8 counties!

I have noticed my new yard here in Oakley only has  49 species.
I shall be working on that this year!

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini