OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2015

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
eric elvert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
eric elvert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 17:54:11 -0800
Yea I didn't mean to single anyone out in particular because I know
Everybody doesn't have a phone, etc... But I know most of us who do use
social media have something. So all I was trying to do was make people
aware that there are others who rely on social media as well and you never
know it might be your post someone sees on a bird you found or a great
refind that gets them out to see what you just saw. Whether they're 5 min
away, 5 miles away, 5 hours away or even 5 days away ( I know a little far
fetched but we all know what a new sighting feels like). "So just give
back. Its the right thing to do". A message doesn't take more than a minute
or two. And you've done your part. So let's keep on birding and reporting
those great finds.
Peace Out!!!