OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2018

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
James Smallwood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Smallwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2018 21:37:49 +0000
I’ve spent 35 years protecting our natural resources. I’m a big supporter of the OOS and appreciate being a part of this list serv. I spend my free time supporting conservation at every turn.

What I have seen here lately has been appalling. We should be coming together for conservation and not being divided. I do not know Bill Whan but I do know of him and his fine contributions.

The OOS has has lost sight of the bigger picture. I can no longer participate with this list serv or continue to support the small mindedness of the OOS. I only have my  time and conservation dollars to spend and I can no longer spend them here. I will directly unsubscribe.

Conservation took a hit today and we only have ourselves to blame.

The list serv would rather have folks like KBPhotoshop

“Sheesh man...just go away....” -KBPhotoshp