OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2018

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
2klmockingbird <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
2klmockingbird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2018 21:42:52 -0400
It was also seen at 5:00 pm on 3/31.
Earlier in the day, I saw a male Purple Martin flying with Tree Swallows on Clark Rd.
Kathy Mock

-------- Original message --------From: Patty McKelvey <[log in to unmask]> Date: 3/31/18  9:09 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] Cinnamon Teal - Yes
Yes, “present 3/31, 9:05am,” per Trevor Zook’s post to Ohio Chase Birds Facebook Group. Best wishes!

Patty McKelvey
Sent from my iPhone
Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest.