OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2022

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
PAUL GRAHAM <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PAUL GRAHAM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:12:27 -0500
Jan. 31, 2022
Turkey (9), Sharp shinned hawk, red tailed hawk, White breasted nuthatch, White throated sparrow, Northern flicker, downy woodpecker, eastern bluebird, Carolina chickadee, tufted titmouse, Blue jay, cardinal, dark eyed junco, pileated woodpecker (2), Robin, American tree sparrow, chipping sparrow, Red bellied woodpecker, house finch, crow.

Stopped by the naturalist office twice and did not see the orange crowned warbler though I got good views of a white throated sparrow and a American tree sparrow side-by-side on the ground feeding

Paul Graham
Worthington