OHIO-BIRDS Archives

April 2023

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2023 19:37:37 -0400
Mary C. and I had three in one little flock that we encountered. Migration
Is underway! We were actually enjoying the botany out in Adams and Sciotto
Counties. What this area of Ohio is known for - and I look forward to lots of
Visits out here this spring. And summer! This was Gladys Riley with the Kinglets.

My Butler big year is suffering, hopefully I can catch up Monday and Tues.
I have both mornings free. Catch up in the sense of on track to 200. I am easily
Beat with these big years. I welcome a challenge! You will beat me! I am always
Doing other things - like botany. I am in awe of the wildflowers out here.

I will try for the Trumpeter first thing Monday morning if they are reported Sunday.
Else it’s Indian Creek metro park in butler for a Waterthrush. Choices choices!

Good birding all. It’s still windy here! I probably shouldn’t have been in the woods
Today with the wind - we actually had 2 trees come down. One on a road 100 ft.
In front of us. The other along a creek 200 feet in front of us. The golden star lily
Display was worth it!

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini