OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2022

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2022 12:52:52 -0500
I checked before work. Middle of the day. Not much! I am hoping the big
Freeze brings some diving ducks in. Although the Surf Scoters seem
Happy at Caesar Creek. This north pond at Lost bridge probably freezes
Sooner than Caesar creek also. My checking lately has been quick. I don't
Have the time for a thorough scan.

If it wasn't for the holidays, I would head up to Cleveland lakefront again….
Maybe next year Saw whet for the state!

I have had flocks of birds down here. Or nothing. Depending on where I bird.
A Greater white front was on lake barber. Hamilton county. So stuff is moving!

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini