OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2015

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Barbara Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2015 17:29:33 -0500
As a birder who doesn't really know all of the locations that people
reference in their posts (especially in the northern part of the state), it
would be extremely helpful to me when you post things if you would add the
county where the site is. That at least gives me a starting point for
finding the location. For instance, if I find something in Glen Helen, I
expect that people who aren't from my neck of the woods would like to know
that's in Greene County (and even more helpful to know that it's adjacent to
Yellow Springs). Thanks. - Barbara Mann, from the wilds of southwestern Ohio