OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2018

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
jen brumfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jen brumfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2018 13:33:47 +0000
Tyler McClain reports the Harris’s Sparrow foraging with mixed sparrow flock this morning at Sackett Cemetery, as discovered by Nancy Anderson yesterday.

“Lakeside Marblehead, coordinates: 41.5299 and -82.7868 Found in the small cemetery, east of Big Boppers Restaurant on the south side of the road!”

Jen Brumfield

Cleveland, Ohio