OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2011

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dave Hochadel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hochadel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2011 06:52:20 -0400
Robert Lane has reported previously about the White Pelican present at
Meander since mid-summer. The I-80 observer said she saw the "profile" of a
pelican with cormorants and gulls. She almost certainly saw the White
Pelican. There is no public access and few viewing locations on this
reservoir. The best location to stop and search would probably be the
Mahoning Ave. causeway that runs between Austintown and North Jackson.

Dave Hochadel