OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2024

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2024 11:49:25 -0500
And no fog! Yea! Birds are moving. I need RB Merg yet. The Grebe was
At the Lake Barber - Newtown gravel pits area. And moving around.
A friend just chased and didn’t see.

I heard Fernald is still mainly frozen. Wow! Even after the rain and warm
weather? I need a lesson on ice and marshes.

94 for the SW Ohio January 100. 96 for Ohio. Running out of time!

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini