OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2017

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bill Whan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Whan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2017 13:44:33 -0500
Eight years ago I offered on this forum a 56-page bibliography of
publications treating birds in Ohio. It's easily consulted by author or
topic (such as Vireo, Vulture, or Veery); if someone wants to put it on
the Net, fine. I will send it on request. I haven't added to it, because
only one person wrote to ask for a copy, so it could use updating. I
offer it once again because I don't know of anything more easily
available to scholars of Ohio ornithology, even though it treats
publications only through 2009. Most of these articles can be found on
the internet. Lemme know if you're interested.
Bill Whan