OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2022

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2022 18:29:06 -0400
Red breasted Nuthatch! Yea! County bird! Andrew has been there all day.
When he said he had one at the Krippindorf - playscape feeders - I knew I
Had a chance! Only had about 10 minutes before the last butterfly survey
Of the season. But that was enough!

Birdy during the survey. Nothing out of the ordinary though.

I stopped at Lake Barber in Hamilton county on the way home. I will
Be hitting here often for missing Hamilton species.

Hoping for some rain. And not just because we are way down water wise.
Long story. Tues. is the last day for shorebird surveying. Eeeks. I will have
To work that into my schedule.

Butterfly notes - 1 monarch, 1 Fiery skipper, 1 buckeye. Yep. Last survey!

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini