OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2018

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Karen Zeleznik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2018 19:40:06 -0500
I know, you are correct. In my comment you will see that I was hesitant to
condemn a group.  But as a birder who takes pictures, I suffer branches in
front of my birds, and more, because to move them would be wrong. I know
this could be anyone, but the person who did it was prepared with
clippers.  I generally do not carry those anywhere, so this is kind of odd.

--
Encourage each other daily while it is still today.  Hebrews 3:13