OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2018

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Julie Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2018 10:18:26 -0400

Julie Davis
OOS president

What is Ohio-birds?
Ohio-birds is an email discussion list (mailing list) for Ohio birders and those interested in Ohio birds. Subscribers to Ohio-birds are able to:

Share information about bird sightings in Ohio.
Review the most recent bird sighting reports and rare bird alerts from across the state.
Learn (and ask) about places to look for birds in Ohio.
Discuss and debate the occurrence, distribution, identification, and ecology of Ohio birds.
Ohio-birds encourages the open discussion of Ohio birds and birding. In general, we ask that participants limit their messages to matters related to birds and birding within our state.

The list is free to use, and now has over 1,000 subscribers. The Ohio-birds list is sponsored by the Ohio Ornithological Society, so please thank them by supporting their efforts whenever you can.