OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2015

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alana Gabriel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alana Gabriel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2015 12:07:06 -0500
Loggerhead Shrike still present. 11:40A 1000 Malone, West Union Adams
County Ohio. Mapping out this address put me right where the bird is. A
Northern Mockingbird is also on the property.

Also seen on Popular Ridge (Connecting Malone to 125) Pileated Woodpecker
flyover.
American Kestral on Malone.

Thanks for previous great posts about the bird.

Alana Mock